To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent — that is to triumph over old age.

- Thomas Bailey Aldrich

Thursday, February 7, 2008

List

so my sister made this list right and she told me to do one too. this might take awhile as it seems im eating fries with mayo and ketchup.its good trust me.
so here it is:
sleeping and eating and school and reading really awsome books and walking my dog and feeling the suns warmth on my skin and talking to my sister and listening to music and talking in general and singing and acting silly and crying and and camping and looking at the stars and being confused and being alone and swimming and hugging and listening and liking someone and smiling like an idiot and drinking(juice pop and water) and being with friends and asking question you cant really get answers for and doodling and sleeping and dreaming good dreams and just feeling different feelings al the time and missing someone.
if you are reading this just make one and you'll feel pretty good or maybe not but i sure did not sure why though.

No comments: